These unique charter-tours will take place from the 20th to 26th July 2014, and 27th July to 2nd August 2014 with no more than 18 guests.
The rate is $3400 and includes:
- All guided tours and hikes, optional evening presentations on the places being visited the following day, safari bus transportation during the tours, ferry fare to St. John, gourmet sandwiches during the St. John tour, entry fee to all of sites visited, lunch at Old Government House Museum on Tortola.
- Six nights, seven days accommodation in two person cabins, twin or queen, with private bathroom.
- 24 hour air conditioning or natural ventilation through hatches and windows.
- Three meals per day and hors d'oeuvres and snacks.
- All hot and cold drinks including alcoholic drinks and wine with dinner.
- Local taxes.
- Gratuities to crew.
- Transfer from airport, ferry or hotel to and from Cuan Law.
- Fuel for diesels, generators and tenders. No fuel surcharge.
- Use of all sporting equipment and scuba tanks, air, weights and snorkeling gear except as detailed below.
- Instruction in water sports except as detailed below.
- Help and guidance from crew including scuba.
- Use of tenders, driven by crew at all times.
- Full service from the crew.
Your only expense will be any souvenirs you wish to buy!